Youth Logo Design Event (Kids: Create a Campaign Logo!)
Maryland kids of all ages and any skill level:
design a campaign logo for a candidate for US Senate!
Anything from a 5-minute doodle to something elaborate is welcome!
✅ Basic Requirements:
- ➡️ Open to all Maryland residents who are:
- • under 13 years-old (parent must submit entry).
- • ages 13-17 (may submit this step of the entry on his/her own but ask parent to do step 2)
- ➡️ No skill required - any graphic must be by entrant only
- (e.g., no use of copyrighted items like famous cartoon characters)*
- (*text by parents permitted for children who have not yet learned to write).
- ➡️ Should use thematic colors (US, MD, or your county's flag colors).
- ➡️ Images/graphics should relate to platform or to MD in general.
- ➡️ Must use at least the following 3 words: Puskar, US Senate, 2018
- (If child cannot write, you may omit the text and we will put the text onto the drawing.)
- ➡️ Can use other words like "Michael" and "Maryland," though not required
- (use other keywords/hashtags from puskar2018.com if you want)
- ➡️ Parent/legal guardian may also sign release form, for all entrants of all ages under 18.
(optional though recommended)
🗓️ Promotion valid until Election Day: Nov 6, 2018!
A parent's party affiliation (or lack thereof) is not a factor in this event.
Participation does not assume endorsement, though endorsement is most appreciated!
*Children from other US states (and DC/PR) may enter as well, but MD entrants will receive priority.